These are all the items I currently have in my camera bag.
I purchased the Amazon Basics DSLR bag shown above. It is meant to be used as a backpack but I know I would never put it on my back to carry around this weight. I cut the backpack thick padded straps off of the back and it works perfect. It has just enough room to carry all of my lenses that I use.
- Not shown: Canon EF 24 – 105 mm USM Lens Turned out to be my favorite at Yosemite National Park
- Canon EOS 5DS R Digial camera 50.6 M
- Canon EF 70 – 200mm f/2.8 L zoom lens
- Amazon Basics DSLR camera bag
- Sandisk Extreme PRO 128GB UDMA 7 Compact Flash disk ( Find smaller cards for less $$)
- Canon 100mm f 2.8 Macro lens L
- Canon EF 24 – 70 f 2.8 L II Lens
- WD 8TB My Book Desktop External Hard drive
- Seagate Expansion External Hard drive 8T
Other Camera’s, lenses and accessories to consider